Week:9 我想到中國去。

One of the many places I would like to visit is China. The reason I choose to visit China is because of the beautiful gardens and lakes. I would like to go there to dress like them, learn their language, and eat their food. I think it would be really cool to learn another language. And learn how to write another language.

There are also some places I would like to visit in China, such as The Great Wall of China. I think it is so cool that it is the only man-made thing that you can see from outer space. I would try to work my way up to the top, but to be honest I would probably pass out in less then 30mins walking up the Great Wall. That is one of the reasons I love like to visit China.

The lakes and gardens. Have you ever seen China’s gardens?! They are beautiful. I don’t know how they keep their plants looking so good. I get a flower and it only lasts for maybe a week . Their lakes are also really pretty. Their lakes have caves and waterfalls. These are all of the reasons why one day I would like to go to China.

20140515-185207.jpg

2 thoughts on “Week:9 我想到中國去。

1. Roslyn, I think China is also very interesting. I also would love to visit China. Especially the Great Wall. I would love to eat authentic Chinese food. I never knew you wanted to visit China or the Great Wall. Remember when Mrs. Carpenter taught us about the Great Wall? It that why you want to visit it?

2. You have such an adventurous spirit! You have a lot of great reasons that you want to visit China. Have you talked to Yang about it? Maybe she can provide some insight and help you plan your travels. I am also impressed by their gardens. As you know, any garden I try to start turns into a plant graveyard! 🙁